This position needs to perform a variety of housekeeping and custodial duties, as well as special function set-ups and moving furniture, if needed.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $15/Hour- 17/hr depend on experience and skills
Shift Timing – 3rd Shift (Night) 12midnight to 8am
2-3 days a week available
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, scrub, and wax floors.
- Clean walls, vents, screens, furniture, light fixtures, window blinds, brass, and other interior fixtures.
- Wash interior and exterior windows and glass doors.
- Clean and empty trash cans.
- Sweep entryways, throw out trash immediately outside building entrances.
- Clean restrooms, plunger sinks and toilets, and replenish supplies.
- Organize and supply custodial closets as needed.
- Move, remove, and/or setup furniture, furnishings, supplies, equipment, and any other items, inside specified rooms for special functions as directed.
- Change interior light bulbs that can be reached from the sixth step of a ladder or lower.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations and inform management of potential risks or hazards.
- Complete work requests to notify management of needed repair work.
- Remove snow and ice and apply salt and/or ice melting products to assigned areas when needed.
- Make minor repairs such as, but not limited specifically to, replacing sweeper belts or removing light fixture covers as required.
- Stripping and waxing of floors.
- Highschool diploma
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to walk up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to limb ladders, scaffolds up to 6′ high, and stairs.
- Constant bending, stooping, kneeling.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.’