The Part-Time Residential Aide works less than 30 hours a week, reports to the Director. He/she is responsible for monitoring the residents and the operations of the facility during the hours of his/her shift. They must be able to work flexible hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily inspections of all resident units
- Respond to incidents
- Resident areas are being maintained at all times
- Monitor recreational rooms, laundry rooms and all community spaces to ensure all residents are adhering to schedules and are in proper locations
- Ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Conduct intakes as needed
- Responsible for answering the phone, relaying calls and taking messages.
- Assist with all facility operations
- Assist with maintenance duties( room turnover)
- Maintain a clean and organized storage area
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director
- Attend and participate in all required meetings: staff meetings, house meetings, in-service training and weekly case review.
- Responsible for daily inspection of rooms/units.
- Reports all breakdowns and wear and tear to the maintenance department
- Maintains the communication book
- Maintains the sign-in/sign-out sheets.
Educational and Experience requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- AA degree preferred
- 1-year experience dealing with homeless or special needs population
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with others
- Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour